How can the pads be used:
*** Please note these pads are best used on flat or previously ground floors. Even minimal lippage can scuff the pads. For floors with more lippage we recommond the Hybrid Strong Pads ***
- Polished concrete, trowelled concrete and concrete overlay (like Utratop or Pandomo) polishing.
- Marble, Terrazzo and natural stone restoration and polishing
Elica pads can be used wet on natural stone or dry on concrete and screed. Thanks to the flexible support and design they grind, sand and hone the surface fast leaving a homogeneous finish. Elica pads are a great solution for semi-gloss, honed and matt finish on trowelled concrete or screed without exposing the aggregate. The best solution
for concrete preparation before densification and sealing. The Elica series is available in 4”, 5.5”, 8”, 9.5”, 13”, 16”, 17”,18”,20″ and 26” size, other sizes upon request.
Dry system for Polished concrete, Polishing concrete screed and trowelled concrete, concrete overlay.
1. Start grinding with Elica 00 or Elica 0 according to the condition of the concrete.
2. Apply Beton Hardener for densification.
3. Once the Beton Hardener its completely dry, sand the floor with Elica 2.
For different finishing follow the instruction below:
A. For matt finish just apply Beton Shield Plus sealer.
B. For semi-gloss finish proceed with Elica 3 and after apply Beton Shield Plus sealer.
C. For gloss finish proceed with Elica 3 and 4, after apply Beton Guard Lithium sealer.
For daily cleaning of floors treated as A and B in high traffic areas, use Superclean Pad with scrubber machine. Does not need chemicals, just water.
For daily cleaning of floors treated as C in high traffic areas use burnishing machine like Tornado or Hurrikane and HS polishing pad Discolux.
Wet system for Marble, Terrazzo, and natural stones polishing.
1. Start grinding with Elica 00 or Elica 0 to remove the scratches ad refresh the surface according to the condition of the floor.
2. Hone the floor with Elica 1, 2 and 3.
3. Use Klindex stone Polishing Powder KP92 or Elica 4 with water for a mechanical polishing process.
4. Wash the floor with stone Stone Soap.
For daily cleaning and maintenance in high traffic areas use Superclean Pad with scrubber machine and Stone Soap cleaner.
|Elica 000||60||5” 140mm||Very abrasive grit, great for removing big marks from power trowel machines or big scratches on natural stones.|
|Elica 00||120||5” 140mm||Great for removing big marks from power trowel machines or big scratches on natural stones.|
|Elica 0||220||5” 140mm||Great for removing light marks from power trowel machines or light scratches on natural stones. It leaves the concrete surfaces ideal condition for densification or Beton Hardener.|
|Elica 1||400||5″ 140mm||To be used after Elica 0. It removes the excess of densification or Beton Hardener and leaves matt finish. It also removes minus spot or light scratches on natural stone.|
|Elica 2||800||5” 140mm||To be used after Elica 1. It leaves a honed finish.|
|Elica 3||1500||5” 140mm||To be used after Elica 2. It leaves semi-gloss finish.|
|Elica 4||3000||5” 140mm||To be used after Elica 3. It leaves gloss finish.|