- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Completely cast electronic components prevents damage due to metal dust. Protective guard on the winding end of the armature and plated winding on the armature. The 3-fold winding protection reduces motor wear, increases service life.
- Epoxy-coated winding on the field coil
- Guard with pivoting edge segment
- Genuine operation thanks to conveniently placed and dust-protected on/off switch
- 4 metres PUR H07-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Spindle lock
- Sanding specialist for refurbishing, renovating, modernising, processing stainless steel, metal, natural/artificial stone, wood surfaces, painted surfaces
|Max. back-up pad diameter||150 mm|
|No load speed||600-2100 rpm|
|Power input||1400 watt|
|Power output||880 watt|
|Tool fixture||M 14|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, including extraction hood)||370x170x140 mm|
- 1 guard hood SG D150 SE
- 1 extraction adapter SAD-C D32 AS
- 1 auxiliary handle SE 14-2 125 M8
- 1 velcro sanding pad SP D125-8 H/F
- 4 sheets of sandingpaper Ø 150 mm
- 1 offset face spanner
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 4
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 5 long
- 3 cable clips
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX 238
- 1 case insert