Tile Master Clean and Polish Marble floor in Rochdale
Location: Rochdale, Manchester
Contractor: Tile Master Rochdale
- Tile Master Number 2
- Tile Master Conan Rotary Machine
- Tile Master Diamond Rotary Pads
- Tile Master All in One Solvent based Sealer
Interior Marble Stone Living room and hallway
This lovely Marble floor was laid just over 4 years ago and over that time the floor had lost all shine and seal due to heavy foot traffic. While the customer had been keeping on top of the cleaning it had left a lot of marks in the stone. That’s when enough was enough and Tile Master Rochdale was called to bring the floor back to life again.
The customer required the following from the contractor
1) The marble to have a high mirror shine like new
2) Removal of all dirt and stains
3) A water proofing sealer to prevent staining.
4) Protection from and oil stain that may occur
5) Information on the best way to maintain the floor shine and which products to use
Tile Master Specification
TileMaster Number 2 is mixed with water at dilution rate of 1:4, it is applied and agitated with the Conan machine using the Diamond pads starting at the 400 grit for cleaning then working through all the pads up to 8000 grit for that high shine.
Tile Master All in One Solvent based sealer then used to protect the floor from most everyday spillages.
Once all was done the customer was given the best information and recommendations of what products to keep the floor in top condition for as long as possible.
Before & After Pictures