Case Study: Tile Master Broxbourne
The team carry out an extension to a kitchen floor in Goffs Oak.
Location: Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire
Contractor: Tile Master Broxbourne
- TileMaster Hybrid Diamond Floor Polishing Pads
- TileMaster 40 Machine
- Various TIle Fixing suppliers
- 65 sqm of Jura Limestone
Surface Treated: Jura Limestone Sun Room Extension
The customer required the following from the contractor
- To removed the shaped tiles around the old door way, with out damaging the under floor heating.
- Lay an uncoupling mat for the new limestone floor area.
- Once the installation is complete, all the existing tiles and new need to be cleaned and diamond polished to all be at the shine level of shine.
- Seal the floor to make water and stain repellent.
Tile Master Specification & Process
Using Tile Master Honed Sealer we were able to seal the whole floor protecting against and water and oil spillages in the future, by using this sealer it also helped to make the natural colour of the stone really stand out without seeing any of the etching marks.
Before and After Pics of the Job
We also clean and restore Marble, Travertine and Quarry, Slate and stone floor in and around Hertford, Cuffley, Brookmans Park, Hadley Wood, Barnet, Goffs Oak, Potters Bar, Southgate.