Tile Master Terracotta Clean and Seal in Exmouth
Contractor: Tile Master Exmouth
- TileMaster Cleaner Number 2
- Tile Master Pad A
- Tile Master Conan Rotary Machine
- Tile Master Diamond Rotary Pads
- TileMaster All In One Water Based Sealer
- TileMaster Satin Wax Dressing
Interior Terracotta Tiled Floor
This Terracotta floor has always been well looked after it was just in need of a lift in appearance as it was starting to look a bit dull in the heavy traffic areas. The customer was after a slight change to the standard look and wanted something with a very slight shine, that’s when we showed them the effects of the TileMaster Satin Wax Dressing giving a slight shine and added protection.
The customer required the following from the contractor
1) A clean restored floor
2) Removal of any dirt in between the tiles
3) A seal to protect against from water and oil spillages
4) Leaving the tiles with a slight shine with Satin Wax Dressing
Tile Master Specification
As the floor wasn’t heavily soiled we used our standard Cleaner Number 2 mixed with water at dilution rate of 1:4 with the Diamond flexi pads which allow to get into any low parts, once we have worked through the various pads extracting on the way with the wet and dry vacuum we allow the floor to dry.
Once dry we would coat with the TileMaster All In One Water based Sealer to protect the tiles from most everyday spillages and coat with the TileMaster Satin Wax Dressing to give a slight shine to the tiles for the quality finish.
Before & After Pictures