How to make the stone filler the best colour match for the hole or crack repair?
TileMaster 40ml stone filler tints are perfect for matching filler to you stone colour to get the perfect repair. These work great to match filler to veins or fossils to make holes and cracks blend into the stone naturally. Check out our video below to see how easy they are to use and how you can intermix the colours and filler to make the perfect colour for the repair job in hand.
Black Brown Green Red Yellow
- The filler tint is a perfect way to colour match the resin filler to make a perfect colour for your stone repair
- It’s highly concentrated for long life
- Easy to mix and work with Colours can be intermixed with the same filler
- Surface and/or Material: Granite, Marble porcelain quartz Limestone
- Stone Filler Works with Tile Master Resin Stone Filler & Most brands of stone filler (always pre-test)
Need help applying the filler. Heres our step by step video
Check out our video if you need help to apply the filler once you have made the perfect colour
If you have any questions or queries about your machine, products or sealers this winter, please feel free to call the office on 0161 444 0377.