TileMaster Dia-mond is a professional restoration product which can be used in the cleaning process or to hone nature stone down.
How To Use
EQUIPMENT 1. Tile Master Pad B; 2. Tile Master Machine; 3. Clean
water, wet vac, squeegee and broom; 4. Diamond Dust 200 grit.
DIRECTIONS 1. Surface must be free of all surface sealers and
coatings; 2. Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface; 3. Sprinkle Diamond
Dust 200 grit to the surface in a manageable area; 4. Add clean
water to create a firm slurry; 5. Use a tile master machine and pad
B (green pad) and then start the cleaning process; 6. Do not allow
product to dry - add water to the slurry as required; 7. Continue
until the desired eect has been achieved; Note: Use a squeegee to
check your progress; 8. Remove the slurry with a wet vac and rinse
thoroughly with clean water and a mop or scrubber drier; 9. Repeat
process as necessary;
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
2-(2-Butoxyethoxy) Ethanol - Less than 10%